Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Get Mac Mail!

.

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 9, 2013

The music that moves me

I have been asked by many people about my playlists and I love sharing the music that moves me, so that's exactly what I'm doing. I hope you all enjoy my playlist. This is the music that has helped inspire the story of Josephine Geroux and Damon Cole. I hope these songs speak to you like they speak to me. I adore you all. Thank you for reading. Thank you for your support. Thank you for loving my characters just as much as I do. Thank you for reminding me that what I do is a dream come true. xo-J.L. 

                                       

1 comment:

  1. OMG seeing that you had Ed Sheeran in your playlist just blew my mind. EEk I love him, and Kiss Me happens to be my favorite song of his. Just knowing that that song helped inspire the story of Damon and Josephine makes my day!

    Thanks for being an amazing writer! One more question, when is Restore Me supposed to come out. I'm dying to know what happens next!

    ReplyDelete